Notes from January Providence Meeting
- the Gardening Committee will be participating in the citywide Super Clean Day on March 4th, 2023 during the morning. The Committee is looking for volunteers. If you'd like to help, sign up here.
- the Providence Garden is recovering from a sharp winter and a more regular gardening schedule is being adopted. However, usually, garden hours are Saturday morning before noon.
- Update from the League of Women Voters: Because of a new State law, you will now have to request your vote-by-mallot ballot every cycle. It doesn't renew automatically anymore. If your email or address in on file with the Supervisor of Elections Office, you should have received a notification. If not, request your mail-in ballot here.
- Coming Soon: President McDonald announced there will be a weekly Second Harvest food distribution, starting sometime in the future. He will share the date once the details are finalized.
- The Center: DKO is "preparing" to open the building